Thursday 10 November 2011

break dancing-first attemped


this is my first attemped at breakdance. as you can clearly see from this video i still have a long way to go before i am a proffessional but i am well on my way. There are many things that i need to improve still e.g.keeping a strong posture throughout the section of dance.

strengths
  • at 9-13 seconds i use alot of upper body strength to hold the balance at the end of the section of dance
  • i have good concerntration thrpoughout the whole of the section of dance
  • i hae good accuracy in my foot movement during the six step
weaknesses
  • i need to bring my feet up more at the begining of the dance (1-2 seconds)
  • i also need to keep my ballance during the section of dance that i perform (2-4 seconds)
  • finally i need to keep my back stronger and straighter durig the section of dance eg the end (9-11 seconds)
areas im going to improve on
for my next performance im going to concerntrate on keepig my back straight and keep my balance during the dance piece so that it looks more proffessional. im also going to practice it untill i feel that it is perfect and then i will add on a new section.

No comments:

Post a Comment